Announcements and Important Events
LVHN - Coordinated Health is pleased to offer complimentary PIAA sports physicals to the athletes at your school. Attached you will find information to share with your families regarding this process. Physicals are available at many ExpressCARE and Care on Demand locations throughout the region beginning January 27th through March 11th. A variety of appointment times are available to meet your needs.
To schedule a spring physical, athletes should choose from the options below:
Individual Athlete Open Scheduling:
Families should click the physicals scheduling link to access our open scheduling portal. Open scheduling works for families using MyLVHN and those who choose not to. Easy to follow instructions are included in the attachment.
Multiple Athlete Scheduling:
For families with more than one athlete, multiple athlete scheduling is best. Families will follow the Sibling Scheduling link and a call team representative will be in contact within 5 to 7 business days to schedule the appointment. This allows siblings to be seen at the same time.
There is also a convenient email link at the bottom of the attachment if people have any questions about the process or scheduling concerns.
As partners in healthcare with Jim Thorpe Area School District, LVHN - Coordinated Health are pleased to offer complimentary PIAA sports physicals to the student-athletes at your school. Physicals are available at many ExpressCARE and Care on Demand locations throughout the region beginning January 27th through March 11th. A variety of appointment times are available to meet your needs.
Instructions for scheduling your student athlete’s PIAA physical are as follows:
1. Visit the Physicals Scheduling link https://www.mylvhn.org/MyChart/openscheduling
2. Choose an option below that fits your need; a. If you wish to schedule at the Tilghman ExpressCARE, please select URGENT CARE b. If you wish to schedule at Coordinated Health Highland Ave, Bethlehem OR Coordinated Health VNA Road, East Stroudsburg, select FAMILY MEDICINE specialty c. If you wish to schedule at any other LVHN ExpressCARE site or Coordinated Health Pittston, select ExpressCARE specialty
3. Click sports physical option
4. Select your desired time/location. In “reason for visit” enter the School District name
5. Log in to your MyLVHN account or continue as guest to complete scheduling. Continuing as a guest will require additional demographic information to be completed before scheduling
**To schedule siblings, please visit the Sibling Scheduling Request link, fill out the form and a call team member will reach out within five to seven business days to schedule your sports physical.
Please direct any scheduling concerns to the Sports Medicine Care Coordination Team at AthleticTraining@lvhn.org